Indoor to outdoor climbing
Have you had fun on the indoor climbing walls, but fancy getting out there climbing on Dorset’s magnificent Jurassic Coast? Then this course is perfect for you.
During the day, you will be introduced to belaying outside, given guidance on how to choose your route/crag, and instruction on how to set up top ropes. You will also be coached on your climbing technique. By the end of the climbing course you will have learnt enough skills to confidently do the basic skills and the first steps towards being independent climber.
You can book this course as a larger group session, get in touch to find out pricing. If you would like your own date then the rate will be a private guiding course
Some key information
- Cost for an open course- £60.00 per person
- Cost for a private day out-1 person per day= £195.00/ 2 people= £110.00 per person per day- Total £220.00
- 7 hours instructor time
- Location – either Swanage or Portland
- Group size: 1-8 people
- Top roping only
Available open course dates
- 3rd June 2023 (FULLY BOOKED)
- 6th August 2023 (FULLY BOOKED)
- 10th August 2023 (FULLY BOOKED)
- If you would like your own date then the rate will be a private guiding course
We booked in for a day’s multi pitch climbing/abseiling instruction in Portland. It was my first time climbing outdoors and I expected it would be different to the indoor climbing I had done before. Eddy is a great instructor and explained everything very clearly. He showed us new skills and I felt 100% safe at all times, it was a great day. I can’t wait to go back again and learn some more skills, thanks Eddy.
If the above dates don’t work for you, then book direct on a private course! We offer private courses for up to 6 people on your chosen date. Book online here.