Multi pitch sport climbing in Dorset
Have you ever wanted to head overseas for some multi pitch adventures? Are you interested in learning how to move efficiently on bigger sport routes? Do you know good practice when abseiling down a multi pitch route?
Come spend a day in Dorset going through some key points that will keep you safe in your climbing adventures in the future. To really benefit from the maximum learning it would be ideal that you can lead on an easy sport route and that you can tie a clove hitch.
Some topics that could be covered;
- Stance management
- Rope management
- Different belaying skills for multi pitch climbing
- Practical equipment for a multi pitch cliff
- Basic problem solving on a bigger cliff
Some key information
- Cost for an open course- £60.00 per person
- Cost for a private day out-1 person per day= £195.00/ 2 people= £110.00 per person per day- Total £220.00
- 7 hours instructor time
- Location – Portland
- Group size: 1-4 people
- We are currently taking bookings for 2023. Please contact us for exact dates.
If the above dates don’t work for you, then book direct on a private course! We offer private courses for up to 6 people on your chosen date. Book online here.