Introduction to Navigation
This Mountain Navigation & Hill Skills Course is ideal for anyone who wants to be self sufficient whilst mountaineering in the UK. The course takes place in Snowdonia, North Wales.
- Two full days of practical mountain navigation in Snowdonia
- Introduction to different map scales
- How to set the map
- Interpreting contours
- Interpreting key symbols ie how to find a footpath, fence, stream etc
- planning and following a route using paths and other key features
Some key information
- Please contact us for cost & date
- Minimum group size: 2
- Maximum ratio: 1:6
Enquire to Book a Course
Get in touch using our contact page to find out more about the course and arrange a booking.